L1F3 Shorts ep.7 L1F3 Shorts ep.7

This is still really fucking funny

DrDeath2k3 responds:

Crazy beans.

Phoenix Wrong: Corpsman Phoenix Wrong: Corpsman

Random ensues

I love random humour, but Phoenix Wright + Halo? Oh well, whatever works. Awesome lip synching, and I'll give you points for having a "if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right" mentality. Not a terribly awesome concept, but it is soemthing fun for when you need to occupy yourself for a minute.

L1F3: Island Fever L1F3: Island Fever

Teh wtf?

Not your best, but it was ok. I'm all for randomness, but that may have been over the top, to the point it wasn't funny anymore. And, really, make SOME distinction between Pat and Daren's voices. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go fetch roadkill for tonight's dinner. Ta!

P.S.: Ugga bugga!

dodge bullet dodge bullet

Really good, addictive, but not very challenging

It was really addictive and real challenging untl i found out you can just hold down the arrow. that last dodge was tough but i eventually got it. pretty good!

StickFighter StickFighter

Good

It was a bit hard though but thats good AI programming (now i sound like a nerd). I died the first time though cause i thought i was playing AS the evil face. lol. good game. 7 outta 10

Found Lost Found Lost

I dont get it,.

Was the ending the part where the hands come out and get you? It was scary though. good work